Jadwal Sholat Kota Semarang

The History of the Birth of the Novel (a brief history???)

Senin, 24 Maret 2008 , Posted by ali_el_shirazy at 11.25




(I’d like 2 say I’M SORRY 4 BEIN UNABLE 2 TELL ALL,.....some are kept as i give the readers free space 2 imagine n decide,....)

Once upon a time,.....(wew,.....literature bangeeeetzz,..!!!)

Diz is d real one,...

It was d beginnin of January 2006,..........

I was (d author has 4gotten the time,-mornin, aftanun, evenin,-..................................) asked by some one,....some one who is concidered 2 b an influencin person,....with his ability,....

The one : Ali,...what subject do u major?
(it was in bahasa Indonesia actually,...)
The one has known exactly what subject i majored,...Literature!!! he seemed 2 have another thing in his mind, by askin such a question 2 me,...

Me : Yah,....U have known exactly,.....why did u keep questioning me such a question,....???
(I always make a joke,....either d time,...)

The one : What?
(pretendin 2 not know what i majored)

Me : English LITERATURE,.......DONKZZ,....
(I cudn’t translate the DONKZZ,...)

The one : Really??? I don’t believe it!
(with a small laugh)

Me : What do U mean???
(quite shocked)

The one : Then where is ur work???(literary work) I never see ur work,....no proof! See him!! (pointing a name of a famous person) He does not belong 2 a literary class, but u know that he has shocked people with his literary work,...while u??

Me : .........?????????????
(that time, i was shocked,....definetly,.........there were so many question marks above my head,.........my heart was gettin smaller,....)

The conversation was stopped for a while as i was about 2 faint,.........
(to be continued,.......)

Currently have 0 komentar: